Is it a Mountainbike? An Urban Bike? A Vintage Bike?
Well, all of them! And it looks great!
You can cruise in the city, rock the backcountry, ascend your home mountains, but also use it for shopping or beach cruising, or even commute to long distance touring.
It has everything you need: Standard Mountain bike parts, 11speed gearing, a dropper post preparation, 650b wheels, disc brakes...
Frame: Series 2 Butted CrMo, 27.5” Wheels, Mixte Low-Step, Integrated Headset, Disc Brake, Kickstand Mount, Fender and Rack Mounts
- Fork: CrMo Steel, Curved Blade, Disc Specific, Fender and Rack Eyelets
- Rims: Marin Aluminum Double Wall, 27mm Internal, Disc Specific
- Hubs: Forged Aluminum Alloy, 32H
- Tires: Vee Tire, GPVee, 27.5x2.35", Wire Bead, Puncture Protection, Mixed Terrain Ready
- Rear Derailleur: MicroSHIFT Advent X 10-Speed Wide Range
- Shift Lever: MicroSHIFT Advent X 10-Speed
- Crankset: Forged Alloy Crank, Steel Narrow Wide 38T Chainring
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge Bearings, Square Taper
- Chain: KMC X10
- Cassette: SunRace 10-Speed, 11-51T
- Brakes: Tektro HD-M275 Hydraulic, 160mm Rotor
- Handlebar: Marin Alloy Sweeper
- Stem: Marin Alloy, 31.8mm Clamp
- Grips: Marin County
- Headset: FSA Orbit CE No.8B
- Seatpost: Marin Alloy, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Marin Adventure Plush
- Pedals: Commute Platform