Is it a Mountainbike? An Urban Bike? A Vintage Bike?
Well, all of them! And it looks great with its metallic bronze paintstyle !!
You can cruise in the city, rock the backcountry, ascend your home mountains, but also use it for shopping or beach cruising, or even commute to long distance touring.
It has everything you need: Standard Mountain bike parts, 11speed gearing, a dropper post, 650b wheels, disc brakes...
Frame: Series 2 Butted CrMo, 27.5” Wheels, Mixte Low-Step, Integrated Headset, Disc Brake, Kickstand Mount, Fender and Rack Mounts
- Fork: CrMo Steel, Curved Blade, Disc Specific, Fender and Rack Eyelets
- Rims: Marin Aluminum Double Wall, 27mm Internal, Disc Specific
- Hubs: Forged Aluminum Alloy, 32H
- Spokes: 14g Stainless Steel
- Tires: Vee Tire, GPVee, 27.5x2.35", Wire Bead, Puncture Protection, Mixed Terrain Ready
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore 11-Speed
- Shift Lever: Shimano Deore 11-Speed
- Crankset: Forged Alloy 1x11, Hollow CrMo Spindle, Narrow Wide 38T
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Outboard Bearings
- Chain: KMC X11
- Cassette: SunRace 11-Speed, 11-51T
- Brakes: Shimano Deore Hydraulic, 160mm Rotor
- Handlebar: Marin Alloy Sweeper
- Stem: Marin Alloy, 31.8mm Clamp
- Grips: Marin County
- Headset: FSA Orbit CE No.8B
- Seatpost: TranzX YSP38J, 70mm/110mm Travel, Shimano I-Spec EV Lever
- Saddle: Marin Adventure Plush
- Pedals: Commute Platform