About the Shotgun Kids MTB Seat:
- Designed for children 2 – 5 years (up to 22kg or 48lb)
- Full rubber protection (for your alloy or carbon frame)
- Adjustable width to fit any frame size or shape
- Adjustable angle to fit flat or sloping top tubes
- Quick release for easy fitting and removal
Why ride with your child in front?
- So the weight is balanced in the centre of your bike
- So your little one can see where they’re going (and you can see them)
- So that you can talk to each other as you ride along together
Worried it won’t fit your bike?
The shotgun seat has adjustable width, adjustable angle and has a fully adjustable saddle. It fits top tubes from 30 – 68mm wide, and down tubes from 30 – 100mm wide.